Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO) is the nation’s only multi-modal advocacy organization and membership association for minority professionals and businesses in the transportation industry.
When you join COMTO, you gain access to an exclusive national network of transportation industry professionals. Through advocacy, information sharing, training, education, and professional development, COMTO is helping to prepare the next generation of transportation professionals and organizations.
- Access fellow transportation industry professions in our exclusive online community
- Participate in our National Meeting & Training Conference for opportunities to network, share, and learn
- Attend events and meetings hosted by your local COMTO chapter
- Benefit from COMTO’s advocacy on behalf of the transportation industry
- Take an active role with elected officials by participating in COMTO’s annual View from the Hill, and meet face-to-face with key legislators and policymakers
- Looking for a job? Have a job opening? Post and search jobs and resumes though COMTO’s Career Center
- Search for open RFPs and other announcements